The MacBook Pro is a line of Macintosh notebook computers by Apple Inc. It was introduced in January 2006 and it is the higher-end model of the MacBook family.
MacBook Pro Price in Bangladesh
Apple unveiled it with updated internals, refreshed design, and of course the highly-anticipated Touch Bar. In this article, we will discuss theMacBook Pro Price in Bangladesh.
Here are some key features and aspects commonly associated with the MacBook Pro:
- Retina Display: Many MacBook Pro models come with Retina displays, which offer high resolution and vibrant colors, providing a sharp and clear viewing experience.
- Performance: MacBook Pro models are equipped with powerful processors, ample RAM, and fast storage options. This makes them suitable for a range of tasks, including content creation, video editing, programming, and more.
- Design: MacBook Pro laptops feature a premium aluminum unibody design, making them thin, lightweight, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Thunderbolt and USB-C Ports: Many recent MacBook Pro models come with Thunderbolt and USB-C ports, providing fast data transfer speeds and versatile connectivity options.
- Touch Bar (in some models): Some MacBook Pro models come with a Touch Bar, a thin OLED touchscreen strip located above the keyboard. It dynamically changes based on the application you’re using, providing context-sensitive controls.
- MagSafe (in older models): Some older MacBook Pro models used MagSafe connectors for power, allowing the power cable to detach easily if pulled, reducing the risk of damage.
macOS Operating System: MacBook Pro runs on macOS, Apple’s desktop operating system, known for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with other Apple devices and services.
Why Macbook is better than other windows laptops:
security is another big difference between Mac and PC. Malware like Trojans is now a common threat to PCs, but more rarely harms Macs. It doesn’t mean Mac users should completely ignore security. But a Mac user who runs no security software indeed has less opportunity to be the victim of a successful attack than a Windows user.
Design is a big differentiator between Macs and PCs. Steve Jobs focused on the outward appearance of his company’s products which is totally unmatched by his competitors. The uniqueness of designs has given Mac products the “hip” image that they enjoy today.
Price is the most frequently cited difference between Macs and PCs. Few Mac products sell for less than $1,000. On the other hand, many PC models fall within that price range. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Macs are more expensive than PCs.
Probably customer satisfaction is the most striking difference between Macs and PCs. Apple has a reputation for good customer service. For fixing a problem, PC owners can call tech support or go to a third-party repair store, but Mac users can get face-to-face assistance from a technician at the Genius Bar help desk located in any Apple Store.
MacBook Pro price :
|Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Retina Display 8-core Apple M1 chip with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD (MGN63) Space Gray
|Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch 10th Gen Core i5-1.1GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD (MVH22) Space Gray 2020
|Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Retina Display 8-core Apple M1 chip with 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD (MGN73) Space Gray
|Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Retina Display 8-core Apple M1 chip with 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD (MGNA3) Silver
MacBook Pros and Cons
There are some advantages and disadvantages of using and buying a MacBook Pro. They have been discussed below.
- It runs smoother than any kind of laptop.
- It responds very quickly which is helpful for coders and designers.
- The touch bar is the most loved feature. You can boost your productivity to a great extent.
- It has long battery life. So remote jobs can be done easily if you have an emergency.
- Windows can be installed by using Boot Camp Assistant. So you can multitask on two different OS.
- It is very lightweight. Easy to carry.
- Unique design.
- Widescreen display. Also provides retina display which is less harmful to eyesight.
- It is easy to upgrade the RAM and hard drive. So you can upgrade as much as you want.
- The glossy display casts a glare in direct lighting. That’s a problem if you work in daylight.
- The processor cannot be upgraded.
- No internal modem. So you need to use some WiFi extenders if you try to use the internet with any device.
- No expansion slot (ExpressCard/34 or PC Card). So your options of using multi slots will be limited in MacBook.
- Limited number of ports. In the latest MacBooks, you only have Thunderbolt 3 ports and a headphones jack. Sometimes a dongle will come in help, but the response rate won’t be the same so might face fluctuation in the response rate.
- Limited storage.
- Limited software support. If you wish to stay in mac os only, then you will miss the opportunity to use many kinds of software that’s available in windows.
MacBook Pro will be a better option if your priority is the performance, screen size, or expansion. We just mentioned here some basic features of the MacBook Pro so that you can enrich yourself with the knowledge. Also, we mentioned the Macbook Pro price in Bangladesh to help you to prepare your budget plan.