Banglalink, one of the leading mobile network operators in Bangladesh, has launched ISM services in the country. An eSIM, or embedded SIM, is a digital SIM card built into a device. This means that you no longer need to use a physical SIM card to connect to the mobile network.
To activate Esim in Banglalink, you need to visit a Banglalink customer care center. A Banglalink representative will help you activate your eSIM and provide you with a QR code. You need to scan this QR code with your device to complete the activation process. If you are looking for a convenient, secure, and eco-friendly way to connect to a mobile network, Banglalink SIM is the right choice for you.
What Is Banglalink eSIM?
Banglalink esim is a digital SIM card that is embedded in a device. This means that you no longer need to use a physical SIM card to connect to the Banglalink mobile network. eSIM, short for Embedded SIM or Electronic SIM, is a revolutionary advancement in the world of mobile telecommunications. Unlike traditional physical SIM cards, which you insert into your phone, eSIM are built right into the device. This technology allows users to remotely manage their cellular plans without a physical card swap eSIMs come in the form of a small chip that is embedded in your smartphone, smartwatch, tablet or other connected device.
Banglalink eSIM supported devices List
eSIM can be one of the catalysts for this revolutionary digital transformation of connectivity across the country with environmental benefits, facilitating enhanced connectivity through multiple unique and futuristic features. Hence, Banglalink is launching esim to help you experience the new era of digital technology.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy S21
- Samsung S22
- Samsung S22+
- Samsung S22 Ultra 5G
- GOOGLE PIXEL
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 7 XL
- Huawei P40
- Oppo x5 Pro
- Xiaomi 12T Pro
How to activate eSIM on Banglalink?
- Visit a Banglalink Customer Care Center.
- Inform the Banglalink representative that you want to activate eSIM.
- The Banglalink representative will verify your identity and generate a QR code for your eSIM.
- Scan the QR code with your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Once you activate the eSIM, you can start using it to connect to the Banglalink mobile network. You can switch between different e-SIM profiles at any time without changing the SIM card.
How to migrate from Banglalink eSIM to physical SIM?
To migrate from Banglalink eSIM to physical SIM, follow these steps:
- Visit a Banglalink Customer Care Center.
- Inform the Banglalink representative that you want to migrate from eSIM to physical SIM.
- The Banglalink representative will verify your identity and generate a new physical SIM card for you.
- Deactivate the eSIM profile on your device.
- Insert the new physical SIM card into your device.
- Activate the new physical SIM card.
Once you activate the new physical SIM card, you will be able to use it to connect to the Banglalink mobile network.
What is the process of using eSIM if the handset is changed?
To use the eSIM in a different handset, you need to transfer the eSIM profile from your old handset to your new handset. The process for doing this varies depending on your handset manufacturer.
Here are the steps for transferring an eSIM profile from an iPhone to an iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan.
- Tap Transfer from Another iPhone.
- Scan the QR code on your new iPhone with your old iPhone.
- Enter the confirmation code that is displayed on your new iPhone.
- Wait for your eSIM profile to be transferred.
If you have any problem transferring your eSIM profile, please contact Banglalink Customer Support for assistance.
eSIM is more convenient than physical SIM card because you don’t have to worry about losing or damaging your SIM card. You can easily switch between mobile operators without changing your SIM card eSIM is more secure than physical SIM card as it is more difficult to tamper. The eSIM is also linked to your device, so your mobile number will be deactivated if your device is lost or stolen. If you are looking for a convenient, flexible and secure way to manage your mobile number, eSIM is a great option.